- These Rules of Purchase and Sale (hereinafter - the Rules) establish the mutual rights, obligations and responsibilities of the person purchasing the goods in the www.aldona.lt e-shop (hereinafter - the Buyer) and the owner of the www.aldona.lt e-shop (hereinafter - the Seller). By purchasing goods in the e-shop, the Buyer agrees to the application of these Rules.
- The purchase and sale agreement between the Buyer and the Seller is considered concluded from the moment when the Buyer has formed a shopping cart in the e-shop, provided the delivery address, selected the payment method and read these Rules, clicks the "Pay" button and is valid until full fulfillment of obligations under this agreement.
Rights and obligations of the seller
- The Seller has the right to unilaterally change these Rules by publishing new Rules on the e-shop website. The amendments take effect from the moment of publication for all transactions concluded after publication.
- The Seller undertakes to make efforts to enable the Buyer to properly use the services provided by the e-shop. The seller does not provide any guarantee that the e-shop will operate continuously or that the data transmission will be error-free. The Seller shall not be liable for any losses of the Buyer related to the malfunction of the e-shop and (or) data transmission errors.
- The Seller, in case of significant circumstances, unable to provide the Buyer with the ordered goods, undertakes to offer a similar product or return the money paid by the Buyer within 3 working days. In this case, the Seller is released from liability for non-delivery of the goods.
- The Seller has other rights and obligations provided for in the Rules and legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania.
Buyer's rights and obligations
- The Buyer has the right to purchase goods in the e-shop in accordance with these Rules and the legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania.
- Upon receipt of the consignment, the buyer must check that the consignment is not intact (wrinkled, wet or otherwise externally damaged). It is also necessary to check whether the consignment is not damaged from the inside, whether all the ordered goods have arrived. In case the consignment is damaged or certain goods are missing, the consignment will not be accepted.
- Upon receipt of the consignment by the Buyer or the Buyer's representative and signing in the data logger or paper delivery confirmation provided by the representative of the transport company without comments, the consignment is considered delivered in undamaged packaging and corresponds to the quantity, quality and range of goods.
- The buyer must pay the price of the goods and their delivery, as well as other payments (if such are specified when concluding the contract) and accept the ordered goods. The buyer pays for the goods by e-mail. in the ways specified in the store: e. banking assistance or transfer from any other bank to the Seller's account specified in the Seller's details.
- The Buyer must confirm the payment order in the Buyer's bank online, which is linked to from the e-shop, or make a payment from any other bank immediately after clicking the "Pay" button. If the Seller does not receive information about the payment, the Seller has the right to consider that the Buyer has withdrawn from the sales contract.
- The Seller considers that the Buyer has paid for the goods from the moment when the full amount is credited to the Seller's bank account.
- The Buyer has other rights and obligations provided for in the Rules and legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania.
Delivery of goods
- Goods are delivered in the territory of the Republic of Lithuania by the Lithuanian Post and other parcel services, taking into account the type of parcel and the quality of the service.
- Usually, in the territory of the Republic of Lithuania, the goods are delivered to the address specified by the Buyer within 1 - 3 working days from the received payment for the goods and transportation of the goods. In EU countries within 5 - 10 days, in the USA 8-18 days, in other countries outside the EU 12 - 20 days.
- Delivery price throughout Lithuania 2.49 €. Delivery within EU countries is 3 € (~ 3.4 USD), outside EU countries - 5 € (~ 5.6 USD).
- Upon delivery of the goods to the address specified by the Buyer, the goods shall be deemed to have been delivered to the Buyer, regardless of whether the goods are actually accepted by the Buyer or any other person who has received the goods at the specified address.
Returning the goods
- In case the product is of poor quality, the Buyer must inform www.aldona.lt by e-mail about quality defects store administration within 48 hours. The buyer can inform about the purchased goods of poor quality by phone +370 67479408 or e-mail [email protected]
- The goods are returned in the original packaging of the goods and the consignment together with the goods documents. Before returning the goods, the buyer must be sure to contact the seller by phone +370 67479408 or e-mail [email protected]
- The Buyer is responsible for the proper assembly and packaging of the returned goods. If the goods are not completed and (or) properly packaged, the Seller will not accept the returned goods.
- The Seller downloads the defective product at its own expense and replaces it with the defective product or refunds the money paid for the defective product to the Buyer.
- In the event that the Buyer wishes to receive a refund for returned goods of poor quality, he must by send an application for a refund by e-mail [email protected] In the request for a refund, the Buyer must indicate: name, surname, order number, name and quantity of the defective item, and the reason for the refund. The money is returned to the Buyer back to the bank account from which the goods were paid for. The money is returned within 3 working days from the submitted written (e-mail) request of the Buyer and sending the goods of incorrect quality to the Seller.
- In all cases of return, the buyer must first contact the specified contacts and only after receiving information from the store manager to carry out the return.
- The buyer is responsible for the accuracy of the data provided in the registration form. The buyer accepts responsibility for the consequences arising from the erroneous or inaccurate data provided in the registration form.
- The parties shall be liable for the violation of the purchase and sale agreement concluded using the electronic store in accordance with the procedure established by the legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania.
- The Seller is not responsible for the fact that the goods displayed in the e-shop do not correspond in their color, shape or other parameters to the actual size, shape and color of the goods due to the characteristics of the monitor used by the Buyer.
Processing of personal data
- By clicking the "Pay" button, the Buyer confirms that he agrees to provide the Seller with his personal data and does not object to the Seller's processing of the Buyer's personal data for the Buyer's identification, conclusion, execution (online trade) and direct marketing purposes.
- The Seller indicates that the Buyer's (if this is a natural person) personal codes for the purpose of direct marketing will not be processed by the Seller.
- By checking the box “I agree to receive aldona.lt promotions and news by e-mail twice a month. By e-mail ”, the Buyer indicates that he agrees to receive information and promotional material about the services, goods from the address provided by the Seller, by SMS and a call to the specified mobile phone number, and / or by e-mail.
- The Buyer confirms that he is informed of his right to access his personal data processed by the Seller and how they are processed, to demand correction, destruction of his personal data or to suspend the processing of his personal data when the data is processed in violation of the law, not to consent to processing their personal data.
- The Seller sends all notifications to the e-mail address provided in the Buyer's registration form.
- The Buyer sends all notifications and questions by the means of communication provided in the Seller's e-shop (by phone +370 67479408 and by e-mail [email protected]). We consult on weekdays from 8 am to 4:30 pm.
- All disputes arising out of or in connection with the purchase and sale agreement between the Buyer and the Seller shall be settled by negotiation. If no agreement is reached, disagreements shall be resolved in accordance with the procedure established by the legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania.
- All textual and graphic information published in the e-shop www.aldona.lt is protected in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Lithuania and is the intellectual property of the Seller.